Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 7 of 33

I've got one week down. This is another fairly uneventful day, compared to the past posts. There is actually a good reason, though, I promise.

We had our first full day of rehearsal today, with no interruptions from costume fittings or dialect sessions. We have made huge strides in just the first week, and it will be very interesting to me to see where we go from here.

I thought this was a fun scene that I witnessed outside our rehearsal space today. IN THIS CORNER we have a folk band playing "Come Fly Away. IN THIS CORNER we have two drag queens in Japanese clothing? And *ding ding ding*. Again, I love this place.

After rehearsal, I had no great adventures. I actually spent hours trying to finish the project i have been working on for several days now, which has proved more difficult than originally anticipated. I may as well leave you with a copy of it, since I am providing little else for amusement lately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYeGxQSz9Yc

No comments:

Post a Comment