Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 19 of 33

Today was a pretty interesting day. As I mentioned, we had our designer run-through today. It looked like the show was in great shape. I took some sparse notes, and the past couple days I have felt my notes have been on point and I'm on the same page as the director. I am looking forward to tech rehearsals on Thursday and possibly having some more to do.

After rehearsal we had some meetings to attend with tech staff and designers, and then we grabbed a drink with the lighting designer.

I went to see "Amadeus" tonight, the final show playing in rep at the Festival Stage. It is a fabricated story based on the rumor that Salieri had poisoned Mozart. I thought it was very well done and well acted and I had a lot of fun.

Sorry, no grand musings or funny pictures tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment