Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 11 of 33

I have hit the 1/3 mark of my stay in San Diego.

We kept plowing ahead in rehearsal, and today I also got to sit in a design meeting for sound. Everything continues to progress well, but continues to be very boring to tell.

After rehearsal, I went to the Padres vs Giants Baseball game at Petco stadium. This was also my first chance to see downtown San Diego. From the view of the car window, it seemed more or less like any other city. Perhaps another night I can really check it out.

I have only gone to baseball games in New York and LA, and San Diego had a very different feel. The crowd was decent, but almost half seemed to be San Fran Giants fans. In general, the West Coast baseball fans don't hold a candle to East Coast fans (and I'm not even a baseball fan).

That's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment