Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 24 of 33

I'm behind again, forgive me. In addition to it being tech week, the NFL is back and mad roster realignments have taken up the majority of my internet time.

On Wednesday we had our second 10 out of 12. We were able to run the show twice, do notes in between, and still have a photo call at the end of the day. It was fantastic to see the difference in the two runs with the notes. You don't always get progress like that, and we appear to be way ahead of the curve.



I have moved into leftovers mode on the food front, because I really can't take food home with me and I need to finish off what I have. Most of my meals today consisted of variations of rice, corn, and figs. They may need to fumigate this apartment after I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment