Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 2 of 33

Day 2 was great.

Being on East Coast time, I woke up impossibly early and started on my paperwork. It was nice and different to feel productive in the morning.

I got to the theater early, and went to have coffee in the sculpture garden cafe. I met the stage manager and cast and headed through some gardens to the rehearsal space.

We had a great read-through and meet and greet. Very nice conditions at The Old Globe. Everyone was abuzz about the unusually high humidity, which felt completely normal to anyone from the East Coast.

After rehearsal and some post rehearsal meetings, I grabbed drinks with the director, playwright and scenic designer at El Prado, just around the corner in Balboa Park.


However, the absolute HIGHLIGHT of my day was finding out that my Globe ID gets me in to all museums and attractions in Balboa Park for free, including the San Diego Zoo! Guess where I ran to after work today? Yeah, this guy was happy to see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment